[Eeglablist] online reference

Brittany Alperin balperin07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:14:51 PDT 2015

Thanks Andreas

To clarify, I have 31 channels + ref (Cz) + ground. So 33 in total. I don't
expect to see the ground, so I'm really only "missing" Cz. I added Cz to my
channel locations and selected "add current reference channel back to data"
without re-referencing to anything else. I can now see Cz, but it isn't a
flat line. Am I incorrect in thinking that it should be totally flat?

Thanks,
Brittany