[Eeglablist] Fw: Error using DIPFIT

Claudio Georgii Claudio.Georgii at stud.sbg.ac.at
Thu Apr 23 07:22:16 PDT 2015

Dear Salim,
Dear Makato,

i run into the same problem after using the dipfit autofit or coarse grid
option. I tried different Matlabversions (R2011a, R2013a, R2015a) as well
as different EEGLAB versions (13_4_3b, 13_4_4b).

Here is my error message in full:

Error using ft_datatype_raw (line 85)
inconsistent number of trials in raw data structure

Error in ft_datatype_comp (line 105)
      raw = ft_datatype_raw(raw, 'version', rawversion,
      'hassampleinfo', hassampleinfo, 'hastrialinfo',
      hastrialinfo);

Error in ft_checkdata (line 223)
  data = ft_datatype_comp(data, 'hassampleinfo',
  hassampleinfo);

Error in ft_dipolefitting (line 142)
data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', {'comp', 'timelock',
'freq'}, 'feedback', 'yes');

Error in dipfit_gridsearch (line 106)
source = ft_dipolefitting(cfg, comp);

Error in pop_dipfit_gridsearch (line 135)
  EEGOUT = dipfit_gridsearch(EEG, 'component', select,
  'xgrid', xgrid, 'ygrid', ygrid, 'zgrid', zgrid,
  options{:});

Error in pop_multifit (line 133)
        EEG = pop_dipfit_gridsearch( EEG, [1:ncomps], ...

I as well tried combinations of different preprocessing steps, for example:
with or without component rejection, average referencing, epoching before
ICA etc.

Nothing works im quite desperate now. Even a preprocessing script that
worked before, does not work anymore.

Here are the requested information of my EEG.data (after
ICA_runica_extended):

I have a 72 channels recording. I excluded 7 physiological channels (EOG,
EKG, etc.) as well as 7 headelectrodes due to their noise level and 1
marker Channel --> Current Number of Channel is 57.

>> size(EEG.data)

ans =

    57   512    96

>> size(EEG.icaact)