[Eeglablist] Error with Measure Projection

Eddins, Ann aeddins at usf.edu
Thu Apr 30 13:24:05 PDT 2015

I've just started working with Measure Projection and keep bumping into an error related to concatenation and the size of the matrices.  It occurs whether I try to project ERP, ERSP or Spec.  I have precomputed both channel and component measures and am wondering if the error is due to a precomputing step that might have reduced the size of my dataset for some subjects/conditions and not others?  The error is as follows:

Inverting ERP component polarities based on scalp map polarities
Error in concatenating condition. Some conditions for certain subjects might be missing.
Dimensions of matrices being concatenated are not consistent.
Undefined variable combinedConditions.

Error in pr.dipoleAndMeasureOfStudyErp (line 101)
                    icCombinedErp = cat(2, combinedConditions{:});

Error in create_mpt_submenu>command_measure_project (line 64)
        STUDY.measureProjection.(measureName).object = pr.dipoleAndMeasureOfStudyErp(STUDY, ALLEEG);
Error while evaluating uimenu CallbackDoes it matter what pre-processing steps have been completed?

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks,
Ann