[Eeglablist] Can I manually reorganise the order of trials within set files and save them?

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Thu Apr 30 05:05:41 PDT 2015

Hi Carolin,

Have you tried running this code to see if it actually does re-order your
events? It should be fairly straightforward to check (i.e., see what the
event values for the first few trials are before and after running your
'list 2' code).

If that doesn't work, I imagine it should be easy to do manually by just
re-ordering the indices of all the relevant data structures, e.g.:
order = [2 5 6 1 4 8 9 7 3];
EEG.data = EEG.data(:,:,order);
EEG.epoch = EEG.epoch{order};
% etc...

There may also be built-in functions in EEGLAB or ERPLAB that do this, but
I'm not aware of any myself.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles