[Eeglablist] "Frequency Smearing" and ERSP graphs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue May 5 14:12:58 PDT 2015

Dear Steven,

Unfortunately I agree with the reviewer. The choice of parameter for your
ERSP is not optimal.

You can find 2013 EEGLAB workshop materials (pdf) online.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_2013_UCSD
Check out the ones by Tim Mullen for theory and Makoto Miyakoshi for
practical understanding of the EEGLAB parameters for newtimef.

Makoto