[Eeglablist] swrite

Roy Cox roycox.roycox at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:32:44 PDT 2015

In case anyone's interested, the solution was easy:

I needed to install the biosig plugin via the eeglab "manage extensions"
option.

It appears some biosig functions are already included in the "bare" eeglab
installation. So because some biosig functions did work, I just assumed it
came fully installed.