[Eeglablist] After epoching data the EEG.event is empty []

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Tue May 5 08:31:11 PDT 2015

Hi Sahar,

You can still get the relevant event from each epoch in the EEG.epoch
structure. From EEG.epoch.type or EEG.epoch.eventtype. However, usually
when I epoch, the EEG.event field still has content, too, so you might also
want to double check that there hasn't been an error or something.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi
Neuroscience of Language Lab
http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/