[Eeglablist] ICA component rejection

Mostafa IR mostafa.rouzbahani at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:34:47 PDT 2015

Dear Laura
I will be glad to use your plugin and count on your help.

Dear Makoto
Thanks for your link and your advice. I used to make a big mistake about
ICA with neglect of data point rule of thumb.
I have a new question. My data is about emotions. In my case the person saw
a picture for 5-sec and eeg with 16 channels at 512HZ captured. 10 picture
with the same content show to the person.
1)Can I append these 5-sec data together for creating a longer data and
after that use the ICA?
2) If the first question is yes can I separate my data again to 5-sec and
use the ICA weights of merged data?

Best Regards