[Eeglablist] Different subjects, ICA compare

Mostafa IR mostafa.rouzbahani at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:55:39 PDT 2015

Hi EEGLAB

I want to use SIFT plugin for finding causal connection between brain
sources. SIFT visualization option (time frequency grid) use brain sources
information for calculating connection. Of course ICA decomposition gives
these information to SIFT.
I want to compare two different subjects time frequency grid and their
coupling. But ICA for each one of them gives different information so I
have a different brain sources. I mean that for example source 3 in subject
1 is not the same in subject 2 so I can't compare coupling between sources
of these two subject.
 Do you have any idea about comparing different subject with different
brain sources?

Thank YOU