[Eeglablist] bad channels and average reference

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:57:25 PDT 2015

Dear Brittany,

You can exclude bad channels in the reference function in EEGLAB.
Alternatively you can also use the "Average reference (excluding bad
channels) function in the NBT toolbox (a plugin to EEGLAB) see,
https://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:re_referencing#.VWcHxuffdt0

Best wishes,
--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net
Outsource your EEG analysis!:
https://www.nbt-analytics.com/doku.php?id=nbtanalytics:outsource

My latest publications:
Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8

The Amsterdam Resting-State Questionnaire reveals multiple phenotypes of
resting-state cognition: http://l.nbtwiki.net/17yblK7