[Eeglablist] STUDY erpimage

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:25:20 PDT 2015

Dear David,

Sorry for the slow response.

> for s=1:numel(CURRENTSET)

eeg_countepochs(ALLEEG(1, s), 'eventtype')

end

I've never used that function. Basically it's size(EEG.data,3). You know
that.

> So, what am I doing wrong here?

Hmm... I have no idea. I personally don't use this option, so unfortunately
not with much experience.

std_erpimage() is a relatively new function, supported just a few years
ago. Maybe that's why it's not so robust?

Please file the problems (you can actually copy and paste this email) to
eeglab bugzilla

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Makoto