[Eeglablist] complex binning

Brittany Alperin balperin07 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:47:08 PDT 2015

Hello

I'm wondering if there's any way to create a bin with something like an
"or" statement in it. For example I want a bin that is time-locked to my
fixation cue (77) when it precedes a correct response. However a correct
response is a 88 followed by a 3 or a 99 not followed by a 3.

For example I  want the following two statements under a single bin:
.{77}{88}{3} and .{77}{99}{~3}

Do I need to make them separate bins and then combine the two bins after
I'm done cleaning, or is there a way I can get them to be binned together
to being with?

Thanks,
Brittany