[Eeglablist] Exporting EEGlab 3d figures to Illustrator

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 1 12:08:33 PDT 2015

Dear Avi,

I use plot2svg to export 3-D and graphics with transparency. Illustrator can load these.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/7401-scalable-vector-graphics--svg--export-of-figures <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/7401-scalable-vector-graphics--svg--export-of-figures>

I have tweaked the function to work on some complex 3D graphics. However, it does not always work as Illustrator does not support 3-D.