[Eeglablist] Importing mat files into eeglab in matlab

Claudio Georgii Claudio.Georgii at stud.sbg.ac.at
Thu Jul 2 02:28:49 PDT 2015

Dear Renato,

To import .mat files you can also use the Biosig toolbox:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/biosig/files/BioSig%20for%20Octave%20and%20Matlab/

I guess this might solve your problem.

If you have done a Brain Vision Analyzer export, i would recommend to use
the bva-io toolbox:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bva-io/

The import should now work.

Best,