[Eeglablist] BCILAB

Daniel Roberts drobertc at gmu.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:02:16 PDT 2015

Jeff,

When datasets are merged in EEGLAB, a "boundary" marker is added, and any
numeric values in the EEG.event.type field are converted to strings (as
EEGLAB tries to keep all event field labels of the same type, and
"boundary" is a string). It sounds like maybe you're specifying numeric
types in the training step when you should be specifying their string
equivalents?

Dan