[Eeglablist] bug pop_runica

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 2 17:49:46 PDT 2015

Dear Tina,

I encountered the same problem before. However, the error message you got
indicates that it could be still different from what I know. Therefore I
suggest the most likely solution first to see if it works. My confidence is
70%.

Check whether eeg_option file is correctly generated and stored in your
local harddisk (my document or whatever root folder EEGLAB specifies). If
it is not generated and saved properly, you may have trouble.

Makoto