[Eeglablist] Error when precomputing channel measures

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 2 18:02:04 PDT 2015

Dear Alyson,

If you are using the older version of EEGLAB I recommend you update it and
try it again. Arno says there is a known problem in the older versions.

> When I begin precompute channel measures, however, I get the following
eeg_getdatact error "Datasets to be concatenated do not have the same
number of channels".

Hmm I personally haven't seen this yet.

> Looking at each dataset individually, the number of channels says 62 (as
it should, given that I've already interpolated any missing channels).

It's possible that the interpolation process failed to take care of
managing channel info. Can you try to do it without the interpolation
process?

Makoto