[Eeglablist] Group analysis ERSP and ERP image

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 2 18:06:45 PDT 2015

Dear Ahmed,

> In ERP image, default plot shows only 10 trials. how to plot all other
trials in group analysis?

There was a related discussion just recently, so you may want to search it
on our archive. In short, you should 'know' the minimum trial number across
all subjects all conditions, and use (the minimum number -5 or around) to
maximize the resolution. You can't show all the trials unless you know all
the subjects have same number of trials.

> How to adjust the number of cycles of ERSP in group analysis?

See slide 21.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/1/19/C2_A3_Time-frequencyDecAndAdvancedICAPracticum.pdf

Also, see Tim Mullen's wonderful slide on the same page. His is much better
than mine.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_2013_UCSD

Makoto