[Eeglablist] Amica13 only using 2 (of 6) Xeon cores on 64 bit Linux (CentOS 6.5)

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 7 03:02:22 PDT 2015

Hi Jason,

thanks for your help! The "runamica12.m" start script we were using sets
a parameter 'numprocs' to 2 and uses the minimum of this value and
'max_threads' as the number of threads to be used. I set 'numprocs' to
99 and everything is good (i.e. 'max_threads' is being considered properly).

Probably this start script is outdated, as the binary is named
"amica13"? However, I couldn't find "amica13" at all on the Amica
website. Is there an updated start script?

Best,
Ole

--

Dr. Ole Traupe

Labor Manager
Biopsychologie und Neuroergonomie

Postanschrift:
Technische Universität Berlin
Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft
Sekr. MAR 3-2
Marchstr. 23
10587 Berlin

Zimmer: MAR 3052