[Eeglablist] EEG AC and DC record problem

Manish Arora openmeddev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:24:57 PDT 2015

Hi Booer,

If you applied flowing transformation /normalization :

y[i]= 2*(x[i] -x_mn)/ (x_max- x_min) -1

then resultant signal y[i] will be with zero mean and range between -1 and
+1. Here x_mn,  x_max and x_min are mean, max and minimum of the signal.
You can apply the same transformation on both AC and DC signal.

If the origin of the AC and DC signal is same and there are no frequency
dependents filter in obtaining AC signal, the resultant should be
identical.

Regards,
Manish

Manish Arora

Open Medical Devices                         Like us on Facebook
fb.com/openmeddev
Phone: +91-9980836174                     Follow us on Twitter @openmeddev
<https://twitter.com/openmeddev>
www.openmeddev.net/blog