[Eeglablist] Problem with setting the head radius

Claudio Georgii Claudio.Georgii at stud.sbg.ac.at
Thu Jul 9 07:18:16 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to set the head radius to 85 using:

>> EEG=pop_chanedit(EEG, 'headrad',85);
[ALLEEG EEG] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);

But it results in the following error message:

Operands to the || and && operators must be
convertible to logical scalar values.

Error in pop_chanedit (line 163)
if isempty(chans) || ~ishandle(chans)

Error in pop_chanedit (line 561)
                        chans = pop_chanedit(chans,
                        'transform', [ 'sph_radius
                        = sph_radius*' num2str(
                        factor ) ';' ]);

The same happens, if I use the GUI option.
I want to set the head radius to do a proper co-registration between my
channel locations and the standard BEM head model, because the current fit
doesn't match with the frontal and posterior electrode sides.

I can append an image of the current fit, if that is needed.

What am I doing wrong? I am currently using Matlab R2015a and eeglab 13.4.4b

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Claudio Georgii