[Eeglablist] Loading channel locations without GUI and pop_functions

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 24 14:41:35 PDT 2015

Hello Frans,

Regarding question (1), you can run any function from the GUI and then
issue 'eegh' at the command line to get the code version of that command.
Then in the future you can use that code to run the operation (such as
pop_chanedit to read channel locations from a template, but I suppose if
you have a separate file with the locations already then you could use e.g.
readlocs() and then do 'eeglab redraw' afterwards to update the GUI if
necessary.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles