[Eeglablist] Issues with ICA

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Sat Aug 1 11:13:36 PDT 2015

Hi Edward,

I'm not sure about the first question. But as regards your second question:
just don't press the button and you should be fine. (You only have to press
it if you want to stop ICA in the middle---for example if you know it's
going to take hours and slow down your computer but suddenly you really
urgently need to watch a funny cat video or something, I don't know, I've
never actually pressed it!)

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles