[Eeglablist] EEGLAB in GNU Octave 4

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:12:13 PDT 2015

Dear Mindaugas and Arno,

> I encourage developers of EEGLAB to maintain functionality in Octave 4
much
closer to MATLAB!

Thank you for update. I've personally never tried EEGLAB on Octave. In
theory it's nice to be based on the GNU Octave and reduce dependency on
Matlab. However, in practice we would not afford it unless we could get
funding support for the project.

I know there was such an attempt several years ago (Arno, any comment?)

Makoto