[Eeglablist] pop_spectopo specified channels, winsize and nfft

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:26:47 PDT 2015

Dear Alessandro,

> Is it possible to plot with pop_spectopo only specified channels as they
may be chosen in:
[spectra,freqs] = spectopo(EEG.data(8,:), 0, EEG.srate, 'winsize', 256,
'nfft', 512); %
possibly setting as well winsize and nfft in the same way as with the above
spectopo call?

Sure, why not?
Just be careful not to be confused with the difference between pop_spectopo
and spectopo.

Makoto