[Eeglablist] Issues with ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:51:47 PDT 2015

Dear Edward,

> -Does the colour means that the algorithm able to handle the data? If
yes, then what algorithm colour reflects that the algorithm working with
particular data?

Just use infomax. If you want to know, read Delorme et al. 2012 PLoS One.

> Then  small window asked me to "Press button to interrupt runica ()".
After doing so, I got the following error message:

USER ABORT
(Error occurred in function reunica () at line 840).

Anyone has idea about solving this matter?
Well, you pressed the stop button and the ica stopped. If you don't want to
interrupt the process, don't press the button.

Makoto