[Eeglablist] How can I activate the tetgen program.

Zeynep Akalin Acar zeynep at sccn.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 5 13:07:49 PDT 2015

A compiled Tetgen is not included in the NFT distribution due to
licensing/distribution restrictions. You need to download Tetgen source
from http://tetgen.org/ and compile it (it is explained in the README.FEM
file). Placing the compiled binary next to other executables in NFT
directory should work.

Thanks,
Zeynep