[Eeglablist] Too much drift with just 0.1hz high-pass filtering?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 7 12:14:57 PDT 2015

Thank you Guillaume and Andreas for expert's comments.

> One approach is to inspect and analyze the signal that was removed from
the data by filtering, i.e. the difference between filtered and unfiltered
data.

Oh I see... we apply the same ERP/whatever analysis on the difference wave
to see how much contribution the removed signals have to the hypothesized
effect. That makes a lot of sense.

Makoto