[Eeglablist] Problem with Plotting Channel Spectra and Map

Donia ZaheriSarabi donia at vt.edu
Sun Aug 9 11:05:27 PDT 2015

Hi,
Thank you for responding. I have the EEGLAB 10_0_0_0b, and MATLAB R2012b.
Is it possible that there is an issue with these versions? I have also
attached both the channel info file and a link to the screenshot of one of
the channel locations info; although I don't think that the problem is with
the channel location info, because I get the same error with the EEGLAB
sample file data.

Thank you,
Donia

http://tinypic.com/r/2eku2cm/8