[Eeglablist] Question about EEG Power

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 10 23:28:59 PDT 2015

Dear Carla,

> Based on your experience, what would be your recommendation for the
baseline correction method (we are using the subtraction method)?

When we analyze ERSP (i.e., trial-averaged wavelet transform), we convert
all the values into dB (20*10logX) and subtract the mean across baseline
period from all datapoints.

> it is difficult to get a sense of what should be the right range

That's an interesting point. I don't see raw values for power.

Makoto