[Eeglablist] Subjects head radius in DIPFIT2

Mostafa IR mostafa.rouzbahani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:47:01 PDT 2015

Hi eeglab

 I have questions about different subject heads radius. I used
>>pop_chanedit to set subjects head radius on my owns. These radius are
less than 85.In DIPFIT2 head model and settings, I used BESA head model
which have 85 spherical head radius. Then I manually co-register the
channels. After that I used the auto-fit for locating the dipoles. I check
the option to remove dipoles outside the heads. After fitting, all of my
dipoles removed because all of them located outside the head. If I fitting
the dipoles location without remove outside head option, I can have them
all.
Are you think this is because of my head radius? If yes Is there any way to
decrease the head size in DIPFIT2 to my owns?

Thanks
Mostafa Rouzbahani