[Eeglablist] Configuring BINICA for Mac

Anais Stenson anaisfern at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:41:53 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to setup BINICA for use in EEGLab on my Mac (OS X Yosemite
10.10.5). Per the instructions provided here (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/binica/) I downloaded the version for Mac OSX,
and placed the binica_osx_fat folder into the eeglab functions directory.
Per the instructions in the binica_osx_fat.readme document, I adjusted
Makefile.osx and interfc.c. After saving the modified scripts, I attempted
to compile by running "make -f Makefile.osx" in the terminal (BASH shell,
in case that matters). That failed, and produced this error message:

Makefile.osx:21: warning: overriding commands for target `ica.o'
Makefile.osx:18: warning: ignoring old commands for target `ica.o'
make: *** No rule to make target `ica.h', needed by `ica_osx'.  Stop.

Can anyone offer a solution, or an alternate way to get BINICA set up on a
Mac? Thanks in advance for the assistance!

--
Anaïs Stenson