[Eeglablist] pop_autorej Error Message

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 10:03:33 PDT 2015

Dear Parivash,

Sorry for inconvenience.
I believe this is a bug. We appreciate if you could kindly file the report
here.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/

Meanwhile, as a workaround I suggest you compute kurtosis ('reject by
kurtosis') with any value. I think this will create kurtosis statistics
values stored there so that it will let the function work.

Makoto