[Eeglablist] Problem with building preclustering array of a study

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 10:44:31 PDT 2015

Dear Maria,

I don't know what happened since then. I guess the problem has not been
fixed.
Please file it to eeglab bugzilla and rate the severity as 'blocking'
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/

Arno, I suggest Ramon investigate it with priority since a year and a half
have passed since it was first reported hence 'blocking'. Do you agree?

Makoto