[Eeglablist] Channel Location file

Ghina Zia ghina.zia at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Sep 3 22:27:40 PDT 2015

I have loaded CHB-MIT data in edf format in EEGLAB. There is no channel
location file provided with the data. But they have mentioned on the readme
file that there are 28 channels in the data and I can see what data is
coming on which channel in normal EEGLAB view.  I am encountering the
following problems

1. I can see only 23 out of 28 channels in EEGLAB. EEGLAB gives a warning
that some channels have same labels.

2. I want to view 2D and 3D plots for which I need channel location file.
I have already tried using a channel location file of 10-20 system of some
other data with my data but its not working.

What can I do in this regard.

Regards,
Ghina Zia
NUST, Pakistan