[Eeglablist] CIAC toolbox problem

Nikola Valchev nikola.valchev.umcg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:37:57 PDT 2015

Dear experts,

I'm encountering some problems in making the CIAC toolbox work.

I presume it needs a study to be loaded and not just a dataset and that is
fine but, even if I do so the CIAC option in the "study" menu is not
available. (Although the plugin is installed correctly and the Statistics
Toolbox (matlab) together with the DIPFIT plugin (eeglab) are installed.)

If I run the CIAC script (pop_ciac) from the command line I get an error:

>> [ciac,STUDY,ALLEEG] = pop_ciac('C:\eeg_anita\data\S15_CI\test_2.study',
'ALLEEG')

Improper index matrix reference.

Error in ciac (line 68)

if length(size(ALLEEG(1).data))~=3

Error in pop_ciac (line 93)

[CIAC,STUDY,ALLEEG] =
ciac(STUDY,ALLEEG,dur,twind,th_rv,th_der,th_corr,cz,pl);

Thank you in advance!

Nikola