[Eeglablist] The same number epochs and events

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:24:01 PDT 2015

Hello Pawel, hoping the below helps. Cheers!

There are various ways to do this. To begin with, your EDF is probably
being imported (or was saved) incorrectly.

If you have basic questions in the future, be sure to first try a basic
google search will usually be useful.
Just try googling "eeglab" and your "topic" such as "epoched continuous"
You may also search the eeglablist archives directly via Google.

​​For something that should work for you, the eeg_epoch2continuous function
in eeglab or the
epoch2continuous.m  function in erplab toolbox, bot of  which should do the
trick for you.
They should create a new .set file that has no events.