[Eeglablist] Question about Makoto's preprocessing pipeline

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:59:19 PDT 2015

​Hello Edward,

For this basic pipeline, the "import" or "entering" of events needs to
occur before epoching. Usually, what I do is add/import/enter events right
at the start when there is a continuous eeglab file loaded., before any
processing.

If it is necessary to compute new additional events that will be used for
epoching, these should also of course be computed before an epoching step.