[Eeglablist] confustion between methods of EEGLAB and ERPLAB

Alexei Novoseltsev Alexei at why5research.com
Mon Sep 21 07:14:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

How can I unsubscribe from the Eeglablist emails?

Thank you

Alexei Novosseltsev

From: <eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu>> on behalf of Ralf Jack <ralfjack673 at gmail.com<mailto:ralfjack673 at gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday 19 September 2015 19:06
To: "eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>" <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>>
Subject: [Eeglablist] confustion between methods of EEGLAB and ERPLAB

Dear EEGLAB experts,

Between the steps of Makoto's preprocessing pipeline and the tutorial series by Steven Luck
that are located in the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHZ16IR9moU&list=PL8oCqxu-lSEuUpGSXPKMqz4Hd8Tv5DqDm

I have some confusion regarding which one of them is more reliable, especially that there are some differences between them in terms of stages orders and items-functionality.

1) Are both of them is about one topic?
2) I don't know which process is to follow? or where to do each. Any advice would help too much.
3) As a recommendation, are we able to mix both of them? If yes, then how?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Ralf