[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:09:11 PDT 2015

Hello Valerio,
The way to interpret the localized ICA components is that the DIPFIT tries
to explain the IC scalp map.
Google "dipole fitting EEG" to learn more. See the eeglab dipfit tutorial
too.
It is the clustering of ICs across multiple subjects that can be made to
include ERP or spectral data.
make sure you are using the correct steps to generate your ICA results
(e.g., clean data, good channels, etc).