[Eeglablist] scalp maps

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:27:21 PDT 2015

Dear Santhosh,

The scalpmaps are made using the 'topoplot' function. What the color means
depends on the data you input to the topopot function. But it could, e.g.,
show the alpha power.

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Subcortical Glutamate Mediates the Reduction of Short-Range Functional
Connectivity with Age in a Developmental Cohort:
http://l.nbtwiki.net/1LnYs92

Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8