[Eeglablist] ERSP singletrial in STUDY

Alice Bollini alice.bollini at univr.it
Tue Oct 6 06:12:14 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,
I have just done the single_trials analysis in a STUDY with one subject to get ERSP difference between two conditions, I used both Fieldrip statistics and EEGLAB statistics. I got these results :
when I didn't make the statistic I got a figure with normal DB values(see colorbar) https://www.dropbox.com/s/czfsrzzwvmdnrof/WithoutAnalysis.jpg?dl=0
but with both single_trial analyses I got very high DB results, https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvh9feca0qoxtkj/WithSingleTrialstAnalysis.jpg?dl=0
that is quite unlikely. This happens both for channel and component measures and with different subjects. I have also noticed that with normal ERPs when I computed the single-trials analyses  I obtained a decrease in microVolt compared with ERPs without analyses.
Any suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks
Alice