[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Pål Gunnar Larsson pall at ous-hf.no
Tue Oct 6 06:06:16 PDT 2015

Hi

You can not let one frequency represent a band. The power of each frequency changes continuously.

You should either have mean, median, max or an integral over the band to represent it.

Pål

Pål G. Larsson M.D., PhD.
Head of Clinical Neurophysiology
Department of Neurosurgery
Division of Surgery and Clinical Neuroscience

Oslo University Hospital
Po.box 4950 Nydalen
0424 Oslo
Norway