[Eeglablist] ASR extension (clean_rawdata)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:20:42 PDT 2015

Dear Awad,

Christian Kothe is the author, and it was originally for BCILAB. I just
transplanted to EEGLAB. The functions come with a very detailed help
Christian elaborated, so I recommend you read it as a manual. Here is also
a link to the slides explaining how ASR works.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugins/ASR.pdf

Makoto