[Eeglablist] how to access results for statcondfieldtrip

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:28:40 PDT 2015

Dear Michele,

I haven't used the function so I don't have an answer to this specific
question.
Generally speaking, your typical workaround in this situation is to use a
debug mode. Put a breakpoint inside the code, run the calculation (Note: if
you open STUDY plot/edit window, matlab gets stack there; so put a
breakpoint first and then open plot/edit window), intercept the process,
and see what you have in the workspace. It's bothersome and maybe demanding
a little bit, but it is a general solution.

So, type 'edit statcondfieldtrip' to open it in the editor, and please try
it.

Makoto