[Eeglablist] Correct for EGI latency error functions

Isaiah Innis isainnis at umail.iu.edu
Fri Oct 9 09:48:27 PDT 2015

Hello eeglab list:

Those of us who use EGI hydro-cel systems received "Advisory Notice:
Anti-Alias Filter Effects on EEG Timing" warning that there is a fixed
latency delay present for any event codes sent to the EEG during recording.
The EEG is delayed with respect to the events, and needs to be corrected by
either shifting the EEG forward or the events back. While it is possible to
correct this within NetStation, since our lab analyzes data exclusively
using eeglab I wrote a series of functions to correct the delay within
eeglab. It is my hope that others may find this beneficial. However, I am a
matlab novice and would like to see if anyone on the list has any comments
or suggestions.

You can download a .zip archive with the functions here: <
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udz5qrdb79b2b8/AAAS6Bws_O65gJnpnATS1azza?dl=0>.

If you have any questions or criticisms upon reviewing the functions,
please contact me at: isainnis at indiana.edu
If there is interest, I will make this a plugin for ease of use.

Thank you,
--
Isaiah Innis
Indiana University '13