[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Pål Gunnar Larsson pall at ous-hf.no
Sun Oct 11 22:40:07 PDT 2015

If you want to say something about the alpha band, you have to assess the alpha band. If you want to say something about 10Hz then it is up to you if you want to make a point of 10Hz being within the alpha band.

To make it more difficult: The alpha rhythm  is so called because it is normally within the alpha band, but may have frequencies outside the band. The frequencies are usually lower in youngsters.

Pål G. Larsson M.D., PhD.
Head of Clinical Neurophysiology
Department of Neurosurgery
Division of Surgery and Clinical Neuroscience

Oslo University Hospital
Po.box 4950 Nydalen
0424 Oslo
Norway