[Eeglablist] Group-level analysis on Independent Components in BCILAB?

James Jones-Rounds jj324 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 16 12:26:15 PDT 2015

Hello all,

We have collected EEG data from over 30 subjects, and using off-line
standard individual ICA, and EEGLAB STUDY, functions, we have found
significant results in component space. Now we would like to use these
group-level results in BCILAB - is there a way yet to do this? Can we train
classifiers using the group level analyses of Independent Components we
have already conducted?

Thank you for your help!

James

--