[Eeglablist] Needed guidance on , how to extract features like sample entropy from EEG.

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:13:01 PDT 2015

Hello Ralph,

You can try Hermes or TAPEEG toolboxes, which I think both give sample
entropy. See the eeglablist archive for similar questions or topics.

Yes for any basic questions about different programs, one needs to first
check out the  tutorials, sample data, books, chapters, articles, and
videos regarding eeglab, erplab, and bcilab. Those resources are all
googlable. If you're new to eeg, a good starter reading is Luck's book
Introduction to the Event-Related Potential technique, and recent articles
you find in top journals via Google Scholar that use eeglab and the
techniques you're interested in.