[Eeglablist] Help with runica.m

Elí Vásquez ev.netek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:08:23 PDT 2015

Hi!

I have a question about the runica algorithm. I´ve already ran in trough
eeglab graphical interface with no problems.
By the way I'm using a 19ch Cognionics dry electrode headset. And I made a
program in C# to get the signals which I then write to a CSV file, each
column is a channel.
Each file consists of 200000, 200 seconds at 1000 samples per second.

Now I need to run ICA on my samples to the csv file imported to Matlab. And
I have problems when I run the function. I get errors like these:

Error: File: runica.m Line: 138 Column: 4
Unbalanced or unexpected parenthesis or bracket.

It seems that i have not specified the arguments correctly

but then the format is the following.

 Usage:
%         >> [weights,sphere] = runica(data); % train using defaults
%    else
%         >> [weights,sphere,compvars,bias,signs,lrates,activations] ...
%                             = runica(data,'Key1',Value1',...);
% Input:
%    data     = input data (chans,frames*epochs).

Can you help me specify the arguments so I can run the function without
problems?

I thank you in advance for your time.

Eli